[Kurt Cobain sits in his hotel room with the TV on Beavis and Butt-head]
"I have to admit, I like this. I think I’ve seen every episode. I know so many people like that, I grew up with people like that. Literally. To the tee. I mean, carbon copies. I’ve sat on couches with people like that and smoked pot with them while they critiqued television shows for hours and hours." - Kurt Cobain, 1993.
- 2010 tumblr: don't be racist or homophobic or sexist. Be kind and accepting
- 2014 tumblr: I'm more oppressed than you. Don't listen to white rappers. Sushi is cultural appropriation. Kill straight people.
A guide to Desperate Housewives
- Season 1: What the fuck did Mary-Alice do?
- Season 2: What the fuck did Betty Applewhite do?
- Season 3: What the fuck did Orson do?
- Season 4: What the fuck did Katherine do?
- Season 5: What the fuck did Dave do?
- Season 6: What the fuck did Angie do?
- Season 7: Why the fuck is Paul Young back?
- Season 8: What the fuck did everyone do?